You can purchase Park tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea online.
Depending on the date of Park admission, you will be directed to a different site.
Tickets for admission on or after April 1, 2023
Only guests who have purchased fixed-date tickets will be admitted to the Parks.
We have been limiting the number of guests entering the Parks.Therefore, the number of Park tickets available each day will also be limited.
- - Some ticket types that have sold out may become available again without prior notice.
- - Park ticket sales will end once capacity is reached.
- - Park tickets cannot be purchased through this smartphone website. Please use the PC website to purchase Park tickets.
Period for Purchasing Park Tickets
Tickets for admissions two months later will be sold daily from 2:00 p.m.
(If the same day of the month does not exist that month, purchase can be made from 2:00 p.m. on the first day of the next month.)
Park operating hours
Please click here for details.
Sales period for limited-period Park tickets
not for sale
Hours of Online Sales
- This service is available all day, except between 2:59 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. (JST)
- - This website is closed for maintenance between 3:00 a.m. and 4:59 a.m. daily. The maintenance mode will automatically begin at 3:00 a.m. Please note that any incomplete reservations or purchases at that time will become invalid.
Limit of Ticket Purchases
With one transaction, you can purchase up to 5 Park tickets. To purchase 6 or more tickets, please make a separate transaction.
You can pay for your Park tickets with the credit card you registered on this website.
- - A 3-D Secure authentication will be required to purchase Park tickets online using credit cards issued by countries outside Japan.
Click here for credit cards that can use this service.
Canceling or Making Changes after Purchasing
- - Park tickets purchased online are non-refundable for personal reasons.
- - Park tickets become invalid when the period of validity printed on them expires.
- - If you have a Park ticket purchased on this site (and printed out) that was not used and is still within its period of validity, changes can be made on this site up to the date of expiration by paying the date change handling fee and any balance between the price of the two tickets. Please note that the period of validity will not be extended.
- - With higher security measures regarding the use of credit cards, it may not be possible to make ticket changes online.
- - You may not transfer these tickets to a third party whether for profit or as a gift.
For overall information on this website including the computer setup and compatible browsers, click here.