Park Ticket Purchases (Updated 4:00 p.m. November 25, 2020)
Only Guests who have purchased fixed-date tickets online will be admitted to the Parks.
When the Park operations resume, we will be limiting the number of Guests entering the Parks. Therefore, we will be limiting the number of Park tickets available each day.
Note: Some ticket types that have sold out may become available again without prior notice.
- Period for Purchasing Park Tickets
Currently, tickets up to January 3, 2021 are available for purchase.
Tickets for January 4, 2021 to January 8, 2021 are scheduled to be available from 2 p.m. on December 2.
- The available time for purchasing tickets has been changed from 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Park Tickets valid for admission
・Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
・Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12:00 noon)
- Fixed Date and Time Passports (from 11 a.m. and from 2 p.m.) that are valid through October 30, 2020 will no longer be available for purchase as of October 30, 2020.
- Multi-Day Passports will not be available for purchase.
- Information on Purchasing Park Tickets
・ Up to five tickets can be purchased at a time.
・ Only credit cards are accepted as method of payment.
・ Disney Account registration is required for booking or purchasing Park tickets online.
・ Park tickets cannot be purchased through the smartphone website. Please use the PC website to purchase Park tickets.
- Park operating hours
Please click here for details.