Booking for Restaurants inside the Parks (Updated 4:00 p.m., October 13, 2021)
Restaurants that offer Priority Seating are as follows:
- Restaurants with Priority Seating
■ Tokyo Disneyland
・ Eastside Cafe
・ Great American Waffle Co.
・ Center Street Coffeehouse
・ Restaurant Hokusai
・ Crystal Palace Restaurant
・ Blue Bayou Restaurant
・ Polynesian Terrace
・The Diamond Horseshoe
・ La Taverne de Gaston
- Guests can wait in line to dine without advance bookings. After entering, please place your order and pay, then select a table on the terrace or a standing table.
・ The Big Pop
■ Tokyo DisneySea
・ Ristorante di Canaletto
・ S.S. Columbia Dining Room
・ The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge
- We request that you limit your dining time to 70 minutes.
・ Restaurant Sakura
・ Horizon Bay Restaurant
- Reservation Period
Advance Booking: Accepted from 10:00 a.m. on the same day one month before your dining date
Booking on the day of your Park visit: Accepted every day from 9:00 a.m.
- Having booked Priority Seating does not guarantee your admission to the Park. Please have valid Park tickets before booking Priority Seating. Otherwise, please cancel your booking.
- Restaurants with Priority Seating may change.
- From Oct 14, 2021, all of the restaurants will resume sales of alcoholic beverages.
Please note that based on the request from the Chiba Prefecture local government, the sales of alcoholic beverages will only be available from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Check the restaurants page for available menus and operating hours:
- for Tokyo Disneyland
- for Tokyo DisneySea