Booking for Restaurants inside Parks (Updated 3:30 p.m. March 25, 2021)
Restaurants that offer Priority Seating are as follows:
- Restaurants with Priority Seating
■ Tokyo Disneyland
・ Eastside Cafe
・ Center Street Coffeehouse
・ Restaurant Hokusai
・ Crystal Palace Restaurant
・ Blue Bayou Restaurant
・ Polynesian Terrace (From dining on or after April 1)
- Bookings will be accepted from 12:00 p.m. on March 29.
・ La Taverne de Gaston
- Guests can wait in line to dine without advance bookings. After entering, please place your order and pay, then select a table on the terrace or a standing table.
・ The Big Pop
■ Tokyo DisneySea
・ Ristorante di Canaletto
・ S.S. Columbia Dining Room
・ Restaurant Sakura
・ Horizon Bay Restaurant
・ The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge
- We request that you limit your dining time to 70 minutes.
- Reservation Period
Advance Booking: Accepted from 10:00 a.m. on the same day one month before your dining date
Booking on the day of your Park visit: Accepted every day from 9:00 a.m.
- Having booked Priority Seating does not guarantee your admission to the Park. Please have valid Park tickets before booking Priority Seating. Otherwise, please cancel your booking.
- Restaurants with Priority Seating may change.
- Alcoholic beverage sales will be from 11:00 a.m. to closing time of the restaurant.
(From April 1, sales of alcoholic beverages will be from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Check the operating hours for restaurants :
- for Tokyo Disneyland
- for Tokyo DisneySea