Booking a Show Restaurant
You can make a reservation for a show restaurant at Tokyo Disneyland through this website.
Notices on Booking Restaurants
- A reservation for up to eight persons, including children age 3 or under, can be made with one booking. Please be sure to include all children in the search conditions.
- You can make up to three bookings (including for restaurants that are not show restaurants or that are part of the hotel benefits) for the same dining date.
- Specific tables within a seating area cannot be selected.
- The person making the reservation cannot be changed after the booking is completed.
Period for Making a Booking
Booking in Advance
Advance bookings can be made online from 9:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 8:59 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to dine.
- -If the month before does not have the same day as your dining date, then you can book from the 1st of the next month. (Example: If the date you want is March 30, you can book from March 1 because February does not have 30 days.)
Booking on the Day of Visit
Bookings can be made on your day of visit from 9:00 a.m. (JST) to two hours before the show start time.
- - For the first performance of a lunch show, bookings can be made up to 30 minutes before.
- - Bookings can be made online on the day of visit only if tables are still available.
Hours of Use: All day (except between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. (JST)
- This website closes for maintenance between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. (JST). The maintenance mode will begin automatically at 3:00 a.m. Please note that any incomplete reservations or purchases at that time will become invalid.
Payment must be made in advance with the credit card used when booking the restaurant.
|Number of payment installments
||Payment in full only
|Credit Card Settlement
||Your payment will be settled at the time of booking. Please be sure to check the detailed statement from your credit card company when you receive it.
For credit cards we accept, click here.
Menu for Children Under Age 3
If you wish to order a meal for a child under age 3, we will provide the meal for children ages 4 to 8. (Note: the same price will be charged.)
Changing/Canceling a Booking
- The reservation can be changed or canceled through "My Booking" on this website any time up to 8:59 p.m. (JST) on the day before your visit.
- Please understand that reservations cannot be changed or canceled on the day of visit.
- Please note that when the reservation is canceled in part or entirely, a cancellation fee will be charged.
|The following will be charged for cancellations:
|If cancellation is not made before 8:59 p.m. (JST) on the day before your visit.
If the reservation was made on the day of visit.
|Entire pre-paid amount
- If seating is still available and you have booked for 8 or fewer persons, it may be possible to add persons to your reservation.
However, please understand that we may be unable to accept your request.
- Advance payment by credit card is required when changing the number of persons in your reservation. If an error occurs when settling the credit card payment, it may not be possible to change your reservation.
Important notices for using this website
- When this website is used to make new bookings, changes or cancellations, we will send a confirmation email to the email address you have registered. Please be sure to carefully check the confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is possible that the booking procedures were not completed. Please go to "My Booking" on this website. If you do not find all the contents for your booking, that means your booking was not completed. Please make your booking again.
- If there is no activity on this website for an extended time while you are making a booking, you will be automatically logged out and your booking will be canceled.
- If any of the following activities applies to the person making the booking, the booking may not be accepted or may be canceled.
- - Registering false information for User Registration or for a booking.
- - Repeatedly making and canceling reservations.
- - Activities deemed by OLC to interrupt or threaten to impede the operation of this website or this facility.
- - Any and all acts to assign, transfer or hypothecate any rights obtained during the booking, in whole or in part, to a third party.
- - Using this website or in relation to this website for the purposes of conducting commercial activities or preparing for those activities (including making a reservation for the purpose of resale).
- - Any conduct which is against or threatens to be against public policy and good morals or other laws and regulations.
- - Any other activities deemed to be inappropriate by OLC.
Computer set up
For details on the necessary computer set up, usable browsers, and other overall information about this website, please see here.
About this service and important notices
The contents of this service and the important notices are subject to change.