How to use the site
Before You Start
All Day (except between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.)
- --This website closes for maintenance between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. The maintenance mode will automatically begin at 3:00 a.m. Please note that any incomplete reservations or purchases at that time will become invalid.
- --This website will accept reservations starting at 9:00 a.m. (JST) on the day 6 months before your desired check-in day or 2 months before your desired ticket date. On subsequent days, reservations will be accepted from 5:00 a.m (JST).
About User Registration
- --Please note that in a Macintosh environment, you may have trouble completing your registration.
The following payment methods are available.
|Payment by credit card.
|Disney Hotel Reservations
||A deposit is required when reserving a Disney Hotel in Tokyo.
Payment by credit card
(Please settle the on-site payment fee when you come to stay at the Hotel.)
The following credit cards are accepted.
|Accepted Credit Cards
||To make a payment, you can use the following major credit cards: JCB (the official card of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea); VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club Card, Orico and Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos. (Only Orico and Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos cards with the JCB, VISA, MasterCard or American Express brand mark will be accepted.)
-- Please be informed that currently we are tightening the security on the use of credit card.
-- Debit card cannot be used.
- When making purchases with a credit card, we ask that a security code be entered in order to prevent unauthorized use. The last 3 digits printed on the back of the card is the security code.
- For American Express cards, the 4-digit security code is printed on the upper right part on the front side of the card, above the credit card number (for some cards it will be printed on the left).
- Your credit card PIN is different from the security code.
|Cardholder Authentication Service (3D-Secure)
||This website uses Cardholder Authentication Service (3D-Secure) to ensure a higher degree of security for credit card payments. To use this service, you need a password that you create online with your credit card company.
Please note that this authentication service is not available for some credit cards. For details, please see the following.
- To use a JCB card, click here.
- To use a VISA card, click here.
- To use a MasterCard, click here.
- Please contact your credit card company.
Completing a Transaction
When you complete a transaction (new reservation/purchase, change, or cancellation) with this website, a confirmation e-mail that indicates details of the transaction will be sent to your registered e-mail address. Please read the e-mail and confirm details of the transaction. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, or the confirmation e-mail sent to your registered e-mail address does not include the Online Reservations Privileges, your transaction may not have been completed. Please login to this website and check the "My Bookings" page. If your transaction does not appear on this page, it means that it has not been completed. Please redo the transaction.
To use this website, a computer with Internet access is required. This website cannot be accessed with cell phones.
This website supports the following browsers.
- OS:Android 5 higher
- iPhone5 higher
- OS:iOS 10 higher
- Browsers:Standard browser(Safari)
Please refrain from the following actions as they may result in errors in your transaction
- Do not use your browser's "Refresh" or "Back" buttons while you are in the process of making a reservation or purchase.
- Do not make a reservation or purchase when you have two or more transaction windows open.
SSL Encrypted Communication
This website uses the SSL encrypted communication to protect the information of our Guests.
For our Private Policy, please click the link below.
Declaration Required by the Special Commercial Law