Booking a Restaurant
Through this website, you can book Priority Seating for selected restaurants at Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea and the three deluxe Disney hotels.
Notices on Booking Restaurants
- Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you will be seated as soon as a table becomes available.
In the case that you do not arrive at the restaurant by the designated time, your booking may be canceled.
- A booking for up to eight persons, including children age 3 or younger, can be made at one time. Please be sure to include all children when you make your booking.
- Up to three advance bookings, including show restaurants, can be made for the same dining day using one User ID .
※excluding Great American Waffle Co.
- Priority Seating for restaurants in the Parks or Disney hotels within Tokyo Disney Resort can be booked in advance for one time slot in each meal category (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on the same dining date. (Guests with Online Reservations Privileges or Complimentary Breakfast, can book one time slot for each meal in either the benefits category or the general category, but not both.)
※excluding Great American Waffle Co.
- The person making the reservation cannot be changed after the booking is completed.
Period for Making a Booking
The period differs depending on the restaurant.
Restaurants at Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea
Booking in advance: From 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 8:59 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to dine.
Booking on the Day of Visit: From 9:00 a.m. (JST)
Restaurants at Disney Hotels
From 10:00 a.m. (JST) two month before to 60 minutes before you wish to dine.
- Please note that Chef Mickey can be booked from 10:00 a.m. (JST) one month before to 60 minutes before you wish to dine.
- If the month before does not have the same day as your dining date, then you can book from the 1st of the next month. (Example: If the date you want is March 30, you can book from March 1 because February does not have 30 days.)
Hours of Use: All day (except between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. (JST)
- This website closes for maintenance between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. (JST). The maintenance mode will begin automatically at 3:00 a.m. Please note that any incomplete reservations or purchases at that time will become invalid.
Changing/Canceling a Booking
You can change or cancel your restaurant booking through "My Booking" on this website up to the time shown below. After that time, please contact the restaurant or Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations/Purchasing Support Desk.
- Up to one hour before the dining time
- You may not be able to use this website for bookings that have been changed through the Online Reservations/Purchasing Support Desk.
- As there is a limit to the number of times you can book, you may be unable to change the restaurant or select a different time. In that case, please cancel and then book again.
- Please be sure to cancel any bookings that you decide not to use.
To Guests who have booked a restaurant at a Disney hotel
The period that changes can be made to an Anniversary Plan differs depending on the plan.
For details, please check the Anniversary Plan page.
If the restaurant booking is canceled the Anniversary Plan will be canceled at the same time.
Please pay at the restaurant on the dining date.
Important notices for using this website
When this website is used to make new bookings, changes or cancellations, we will send a confirmation email to the email address you have registered. Please be sure to carefully check the confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is possible that the booking procedures were not completed. Please go to "My Booking" on this website. If you do not find all the contents for your booking, that means your booking was not completed. Please make your booking again.
If there is no activity on this website for an extended time while you are making a booking, you will be automatically logged out and your booking will be canceled.
If any of the following activities applies to the person making the booking, the booking may not be accepted or may be canceled.
- - Registering false information for User Registration or for a booking.
- - Repeatedly making and canceling reservations.
- - Activities deemed by OLC to interrupt or threaten to impede the operation of this website or this facility.
- - Any and all acts to assign, transfer or hypothecate any rights obtained during the booking, in whole or in part, to a third party.
- - Using this website or in relation to this website for the purposes of conducting commercial activities or preparing for those activities (including making a reservation for the purpose of resale).
- - Any conduct which is against or threatens to be against public policy and good morals or other laws and regulations.
- - Any other activities deemed to be inappropriate by OLC.
Computer set up
For details on the necessary computer set up, usable browsers, and other overall information about this website, please see here.
About this service and important notices
The contents of this service and the important notices are subject to change.